Carrack

Started by TeaLeaf, October 03, 2014, 06:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeaLeaf

TL.
Wisdom doesn\'t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  (Tom Wilson)
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

OldBloke

Distinct lack of stations so probably a very early blockout.

I hate the 'bunks on the bridge' concept. I know they double-up as escape pods but I want them physically separated to defined living quarters.
"War without end. Well, what was history if not that? And how would having the stars change anything?" - James S. A. Corey

Twyst

Quote from: OldBloke;388816I hate the 'bunks on the bridge' concept. I know they double-up as escape pods but I want them physically separated to defined living quarters.

I'm pretty sure they have a relatively modern concept called a "door" to separate them off.

:narnar:

sulky_uk

Quote from: Twisted;388822I'm pretty sure they have a relatively modern concept called a "door" to separate them off.

:narnar:

i was thinking more like "frickin" laser armed sharks in a glass next to each bed to stop people entering (the bed area :rolleyes: )

I came into this world with nothing,
through careful management I\'ve got most of it left.

Galatoni

Hang on. Beds in the bridge space? Surely that's bridge in my bed space? ;)
"Forewarned is forearmed"

Justin Tolerable

I agree that the beds in the bridge space aren't ideal.  That being said, the lack of stations might be because this is only part of the bridge.  It looks as though it's over two levels - so this might be the living area (with dining table).  It could be overlooking the main bridge?

OldBloke

Quote from: Justin Tolerable;388924... It looks as though it's over two levels - so this might be the living area (with dining table).  It could be overlooking the main bridge?

Yes, it could be. Seems to be the consensus on the RSI forum too.
"War without end. Well, what was history if not that? And how would having the stars change anything?" - James S. A. Corey

OldBloke

Carrack will be the concept sale after next :yahoo:

suicidal_monkey

Quote from: OldBloke;389722Carrack will be the concept sale after next :yahoo:
Which one's next though? :-)
[SIGPIC].[/SIGPIC]

Justin Tolerable

Looks to be the herald, end of next week.

AndyBee

Quote from: Justin Tolerable;389728Looks to be the herald, end of next week.

That would be the WORST TIMING POSSIBLE.... it's the one ship from this wave I'm considering seriously, and that would put a week long sale starting in the middle of a 2 week holiday where I'm on a ship with no WiFi :crying:

Galatoni

Aw man. That kinda sucks. Must be a way round it?
"Forewarned is forearmed"

AndyBee

Quote from: Galatoni;389732Aw man. That kinda sucks. Must be a way round it?

Hope I get lucky and pick up free WiFi on my phone in a port on the way home I guess ?

Justin Tolerable

It's supposed to be less than $100 - I could get one for you? Sell it on for cost?

TeaLeaf

Andy, talk to a member you know and ask them to buy it for you during your absence.  It can be gifted to your account upon your return and you can send them Paypal money etc.

Edit: Hehe, always read the rest of the thread before replying, I just read JT's comments above.
TL.
Wisdom doesn\'t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  (Tom Wilson)
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)