Orion Mining Ship

Started by OldBloke, February 17, 2015, 10:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galatoni

I wonder how prospecting will work? Looking forward to helping and making the Org some cash.
"Forewarned is forearmed"

Obsydian

Quote from: TeaLeaf;395456Purchased.  That's 2 in the fleet now, gratz Oldbloke & me!

*sigh

make that 3...

OldBloke

Quote from: Obsydian;395481*sigh

make that 3...

Hi ho, hi ho. It's off to work we go :whistling2:
"War without end. Well, what was history if not that? And how would having the stars change anything?" - James S. A. Corey

TeaLeaf

I'm so glad that the drones made it through to concept stage, plus  the telescoping arm with the precision laser cutter is awesome!
TL.
Wisdom doesn\'t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  (Tom Wilson)
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

Justin Tolerable

I'm torn at the moment, trying to decide if I prefer the Orion or the Reclaimer.  I think I like the Reclaimer more.

albert

The â,¬70 tax means no more large ship purchases for me I'm affraid.
Cheers, Bert

Justin Tolerable

Quote from: albert;395574The â,¬70 tax means no more large ship purchases for me I'm affraid.

I'm the same -although I don't think you get that tax when paying with credits?

albert

I'm not sure, I suppose if you cash in a â,¬250 item and try and get another for the same price they should technically tax you again.
Cheers, Bert

Obsydian

Wow! Over 2.5 years later!  Doesn't time fly? :)

Well, there's some great news for Orion owners and fans in today's Anniversay ATV, which is all about RSI ships, Phoenix, Orion and Ursa Rover.

Inevitable the ship has grown...wait for it...to around double the size! Yes, it's gone from around 170m long to around 350m!!!

Heres the episode for your viewing pleasure:
[video=youtube;cJ5crDaTGYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ5crDaTGYY[/video]

TeaLeaf

Quote from: Obsydian;428256Wow! Over 2.5 years later!  Doesn't time fly? :)

Well, there's some great news for Orion owners and fans in today's Anniversay ATV, which is all about RSI ships, Phoenix, Orion and Ursa Rover.

Inevitable the ship has grown...wait for it...to around double the size! Yes, it's gone from around 170m long to around 350m!!!
I'm quietly chuckling at how huge it now is - and the fact that I have one! :dribble:
TL.
Wisdom doesn\'t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  (Tom Wilson)
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. (Michael Jordan)

OldBloke

Quote from: TeaLeaf;428264I'm quietly chuckling at how huge it now is - and the fact that I have one! :dribble:

^^ :norty:
"War without end. Well, what was history if not that? And how would having the stars change anything?" - James S. A. Corey

Galatoni

I have to admit. I'm liking the direction a lot of these ships have taken. There has finally been some news about my precious phoenix aswell. :)

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk
"Forewarned is forearmed"

SithAfrikaan

Quote from: TeaLeaf;428264I'm quietly chuckling at how huge it now is - and the fact that I have one! :dribble:

Wow! Can't wait to see it in action, shall we make a date? I'm thinking, January 2019 :roflmao:
Then again, everything is looking more and more "DONE" now, my little Reliant got no love in the aniiversary vids :(
Love is the one thing that transcends time and space.